The school curriculum revolves around the concept of multiple intelligences as accepted worldwide. These eight types of intelligences relate to a natural ability with words, numbers, painting, music, physical activity, nature, people and the sense of self. Hence following this model the school has designed a 3 hour school schedule.
Children have time for having their natural abilities with plenty of learning activities-physical and creative, as well as time for meals and snacks. Grasping and learning is faster when children enjoy what they are doing. Keeping these ethics and values, the school offers right kind of educational system which is based on moral ethics. The school also believes that education will allow the child to bloom, blossom and thrive giving them the right platform where they will work towards becoming a responsible citizen.
Hence the school curriculum has always aimed at the overall development of every child.
Monday to Friday :
Play Group and Nursery : 8.30 am to 11.00 am.
Jr. Kg and Sr. Kg : 8.30 am to 11.30 am.
• To improve and enrich the syllabus.
• To impart updated training to teachers.
• To encourage health education in school.
• To encourage students to participate in curricular and co-curricular activities.
• To prepare students for competitive exams.
• To celebrate various national festivals thus deliver message of national integrity.
• To prepare students for interschool competitions.
• The Primary School teaches the course laid down by the Department of Education, Maharashtra State. We follow the CCE (Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation) pattern of evaluation.
• Various activities are conducted throughout the year wherein the students can participate and showcase their hidden talents in the field of art, craft, music, dance and speech.
• Various Inter-House competitions are conducted like writing, recitation, story-telling, spell check, G.K.Quiz, Elocution for boosting the confidence of students.
• Leadership qualities of students are developed through “Investiture Ceremony”. Students are given responsibilities with batches.
• Students appear for Olympiad Exams and pass with flying colours.
• Primary school inculcates values of neatness and cleanliness through interclass clean class competition.
• Our Students are made aware of the disasters of outside world thus workshops on “Good touch and Bad touch” are conducted in the school.
• "Sane Guruji Katha Mala" also helps students to know about the famous personalities of India through story telling method. The inspiring stories help student build a feeling of love and respect for elders.
• Our students also participate in Interschool Sports Competition.
• The students are taught by using Tata Class Edge Modules. Students can view and learn better and retain the knowledge learnt for a longer period of time.
• Our language lab helps students to develop skills in Listening, Speaking and Reading. It helps students to learn English Language effectively and effortlessly.
• We have a well-equipped computer lab with internet access. Students practise the basic skills of computing at the early age of 6 to 9 years.
• The school aims at the holistic development of the students including intellectual, physical, moral and social values.
• This year Virtual Teaching Sessions are being conducted using zoom App in collaboration with Tata Class Edge.
Monday to Friday: 7.50 am to 1.50 pm.
Saturday: 7.50 am to 11.30 am.
Acharya Shree Vijay Vallabh Secondary School prepares the students for S.S.C examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
The School aims at the all round development of the students including intellectual,physical, moral and social values. For achieving this aim diverse Curricular and Co-curricular activities are arranged by the school on the basis of -
"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn."
The Curriculum introduced by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education is also based on the above maxim. The system of evaluation of students has been changed from the year 2010-11 by the Maharashtra Government. The CCE (Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation) pattern is introduced which includes the system of evaluation that has to be carried out throughout the year. It is expected now that the students need to be evaluated on the basis of all traits aspects of the personality development.
The objective of this system is to ensure that all children have access to quality education and enables them to achieve their full potential. The students should participate now and also in the future, in the social, economic and educational opportunities of our State and Nation. It is further grounded on the conviction that a successful public education system is directly related to a strong, dedicated and supportive family. The parental involvement in the school is essential for the maximum educational achievement of a child.
As Acharya Shree Vijay Vallabh School is an English medium school, English has been a part of studies since Pre-Primary. English is not just a subject in the curriculum; it is the medium through which children learn all other subjects. A good command over the language will make it easier for the children to study other subjects too. English is a global language used for communication. The main Objective of our school is to help children use English with confidence.
• The real essence of the education is the all round development of a student.
• Creating an environment to question, reason and explore new ideas and to foster academic excellence.
• Our ultimate goal is to make our students achieve success with their 100% potential.
• In Acharya Shree Vijay Vallabh School, we strive to make the students ‘Smart’ with the use of technology based teaching learning through ‘Educomp Smartclass’. Th is is useful for preparing children for the future.
• Learning a foreign language opens a wide range of opportunities in all the fields. Hence Acharya Shree Vijay Vallabh School has introduced German language from 5th Std. The students learn the subject in such a way that it enhances their skills. If learnt along with other streams of education it will be an added advantage. The school students also get an opportunity to participate in various workshops arranged at various places in India and abroad. The school also strives hard to expand their horizons by reaching to Educators from Germany and make a platform for students available to interact with them.
• Sanskrit : known as God’s language and Mother of Languages is also introduced in 5th Std. In this modern age, it is known as the source of knowledge for various Sciences. So Sanskrit along with German is also made available in their curriculum.
• Competitive exams not only improve the logical thinking and help in brain storming, but also enhance the reasoning ability, problem solving skills and confidence. Over all it helps in the development of a child at a younger stage. Our school promotes students to appear for various competitive examinations such as Olympiad Exams for English, Maths & Science, Cyber and Scholarship Exam for std. V & VIII, Homi Bhabha Exam for VI & IX, Hindi Rashtrabhasha Exam, Drawing Graded Exams and FIT1 Exams in German. These competitive exams help to identify young geniuses.
• Acharya Shree Vijay Vallabh School firmly believes that every child can experience success and go on to the highest class as a responsible and confident young adult, who is well prepared to take charge of the future and become productive member of the community.
• Because of the hard work and combined efforts of school, parents and teachers, the school not only achieves 100% SSC result every year but also gets highest % of the students above first class.
Monday to Friday: 7.50 am to 1.50 pm.
Saturday: 7.50 am to 11.30 am.